Community post

Question

Brown Discharge

Hi,
I think I know the answer to this,, but looking for a bit of reassurance.
Finished the pill Sunday 2nd February, had a withdrawel bleed on the 6th February, and had my first normal period on the 4th March. I was really excited about this, as my cycle was almost 28 days, exactly how it was before the pill.
I was on for 3.5 days which was also normal for me. I have however today had a bit of dark brown discharge(well enough to make me feel wet) after having a few dry days, ive put this down to a last flush of my period. would you also say so? thanks!!

3 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Yes I agree, just a bit of old blood making it's way out. I have had this brown CM pop up randomly throughout my cycle after going off the pill. I will also add that after going off the pill I had 27-29 day cycles for 6 months, but now over the past 6 months they have varied. This won't necessarily happen to you, but if you weren't regular before going on the pill, there is chance good your periods will wander again. I just wanted to give you the heads up because the first time I was "late" I got so hopeful for a BFP, but no luck.

10 years ago

I was very regular before the pill, and been taking it about 18 months, im hoping im going to be a lucky one and get straight back into regular cycles xx

10 years ago • Post starter

If you were regular before then I'm sure you will continue to be. GL!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo