Posts by FLO1841

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

14 weeks pregnant indigestion?

Hi so I'm 14 weeks pregnant and im not moaning seriously I'm not. I was one of the lucky few to not have any ...

2 Answers      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

Incredibly sore hips.

I am 8 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Since about 6 weeks I've had a sore dull ache in my left hip. This last wee ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

my bfp

I am now on 10 dpo. I received my first faint positive 8dpo. In total and utter shock. I actually did the test ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

OPK Test Postive No Temp Surge

Hi, I got my first positive OPK test at 12 noon on sunday 16th March, so excited as I was convinced this woul ...

7 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

3 days before ovulation

Was expecting to see some more cm today being only 3 days before expected ovulation. Still a bit creamy. Negat ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Brown Discharge

Hi, I think I know the answer to this,, but looking for a bit of reassurance. Finished the pill Sunday 2nd F ...

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

4th March 2014

Started My period today, very happy with this! sounds strange whilst TTC, but I have started 27 days after my ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Best Ovulation Testing

Hi, I wondered if anybody could share what they considered to be the best ovulation tests out there. I don't ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Microgynon and TTC

Hi, quick question, We decided at the beginning of February it is time for our first baby!! (amazingly exciti ...

2 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages