Community post

Discussion

my bfp

I am now on 10 dpo. I received my first faint positive 8dpo. In total and utter shock. I actually did the test at 3 am couldn't see anything and went back to bed. When I got up three hours later I looked at the rest and I was sure I could see the faintest of faint lines. Convinced myself it was an evaporation line and did the test again. Within 3 mins I could again see the line. I took pictures and posted on here but it was so slight it looked like I had gone bananas.

On 9dpo I just thought sod it and I did one of my digital tests that came back positive 1-2 weeks. We cried and hugged and cried some more.

I've tested today again on the same sticks as 8dpo and the line is wonderful much darker. So very pleased.

My reason for this post is that I don't really have any symptoms. My strongest feeling symptom is I knew that this month it wasn't over as per the previous months. Just like an intuition.

My cervix is still low and I don't have a great amount of cm. I don't have a runny nose or feeling tired. I do think my nipples have been a bit more sensitive for longer. Normally only a few days following o. So I can't do the thing that I have been reading for my time TTC were people describe every day past ovulation with symptoms. For me there wasn't a great deal. Maybe give it a few weeks and I may have more to fire at you.

gd luck ladies. Should anybody wish to message me I'm happy to talk. Hope u all get your BFPs soon xxx

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

How long were you trying? When I got my bfp back in January 2012. I didnt have many symptoms either, just a nosebleed and some heartburn.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

10 years ago

I was very lucky and only trying for 3 months after stopping BC. I realise just how lucky we are.x

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo