Community post

Question

Hows my BBT chart looking??? 10DPO

Hows my BBT chart looking ? 10DPO

This morning, I took my temp right when i woke up at 6:30am,(98.56) and I fell back asleep right away until 7:40 and temped again (just out of curiosity ) and it was 98.69. Keep in mind I didn't move, my thermometer is right next to my pillow ;) I recorded my first temp, that is the correct way, right?

Super campy today, but AF isnt due until Monday, sore boobs for 4 days now.

thoughts???

7 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Answers

If you are taking your temps at the same time every morning at 6:30, then you should record that temp.

11 years ago

Yep, use the first one. Even if u dont move, the simple act of waking up is what increases heart rate, which increases circulation, which increases temp. Chart looks good. Why did u chose that O date? Ur shift started on CD13.

11 years ago

FF has me at O'ing at CD15....and whats strange is that CTP has my most fertile day as CD15 but my O date as the 13th??? I think FF is more accurate, I just wish I didn't have to pay, lol.

I usually take my temp at 7:30-ish, but my husband gets up early and sometimes I wake up, so I just temp the minute my eyes open.

11 years ago • Post starter

I love FF, cdtp is almost never right, imo, but this chart, I think its right. U pay for FF? I bought the vip as well, I love it!! Have u tried changing the detection method from advanced to research? My temps are quirky and sometimes leaves FF with a weird O date (after all my O signs have passed, and post-O signs arrive), but when I switch it to research mode, it nails the date every time.

11 years ago

I haven't bought it...I was debating it bc my free subscription just ended (hence why I came to CTP) Do you think its worth it to buy?

So you think my O date was the 13th? DAMN, bc the 15th i feel like i nailed it...LOL , no pun intended.

I totally think its worth it...I have 107 days left and if not preg, I'll be renewing. Review the extras u get and see if its something that interests u. I like that I can search charts to specifically what I want to see, right down to how many bd's and cd for O. Its great! I do think it was cd13, but that doesnt mean Im right...u know ur body, go with what u think.

11 years ago

I broke and took a test...BFN :(

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo