Community post

Question

Has this happened to anyone???? Help!

My temp dropped today on either 3dpo or 6dpo depending on which chart FF or CTP.. Then I went ahead and added fake temps a few days ahead and it showed that today could be my O'day??? The reason I did that is bc Ive never had a temp drop before and used the temps from my previous cycles, all in which are around the same.

Does this mean I'm out for the month? Am I o'ing today? Im so confused and I dont want to miss my window. I'm having pains on my right ovary so maybe I am o'ing today? But I also had similar pains around CD14. Ive also never had a positive OPK.

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Well there is your problem, you cant add fake temps to your BBT chart. The program will not properly detect ovulation if you throw in fake temps. If you are relying on your BBT to predict your ovulation day, you have to take your temp and record it everyday. It's best to do it around the same time everyday, but sometimes unexpected things come up, and you will just have to take it when you get up. That's what I had to do, and I got pregnant this cycle thanks to God answering prayers. Best of luck charting, I know it can be a pain but it is effective. Baby dust.

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks. I do temp every morning at 7:35, for the past year. I just put different temps in on days ahead to see what could happen and where the ovulation would change then I delete them. Just testing all my options and making sure I cover all possibilities. Congrats on your pregnancy ! I hope it's contagious ;)

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks. I do temp every morning at 7:35, for the past year. I just put different temps in on days ahead to see what could happen and where the ovulation would change then I delete them. Just testing all my options and making sure I cover all possibilities. Congrats on your pregnancy ! I hope it's contagious ;)

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo