Community post

Question

2 BBT Charts, confused, ovulation? Pregnancy? HELP, please :)

Lets try this again, I tried linking my chart before but it didnt work. I hope you can now click on my name and see my chart.

FF says I o'd on the 15th which I think is more accurate, CTP says the 13th. Either way FF showed a dip below cover-line on 3DPO and I was wondering if that means I'm out for the month?

7dpo my boobs are killing me, a ton of creamy mucus (tmi) and a headache. I know these could all be symptoms of AF coming as well, since its due in a week.

Any insight? Thanks!

5 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I saw the chart and feel that you ovulated on CD 15. Even i got a dip in 3dpo. I dont have any idea about that. Hope this is our month :-)
Babydust to all of us who are TTC

User Image

11 years ago

How many days PO are you??? Are you getting any symptoms? Fingers crossed and baby dust :)

11 years ago • Post starter

My boobs were so sore yesterday, but not as bad today, and at the gym they didn't hurt when running :(

11 years ago • Post starter

Well am 10dpo today. I did have some symptoms few days back, but they just vanished and now am just having backache. So i dont know what to make of it :-(

User Image

11 years ago

How is your temperature now?

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo