Community post

Question

what else should I take? to help prepare my body & prevent miscarriage

I'm taking 2 Flintstones Complete with Omega 3 added & an additional Folic Acid tablet. Should I take anything else? I'm ttc. & help prevent miscarriage. maybe baby aspirin?

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

You should have your progesterone checked! low progesterone can cause mc

me (31) ~ dh (37) dx w/pcos in 2009 ttc since 2000 Met.1000mg, prenatal, provera (11/12) clomid 50mg, Epo 1000mg, preseed and prayer (2/13) "This is my season, and I know I can do all things through Christ Jesus" thanks for my in advance!

11 years ago

Vitamin D3 suppliments, PreNatal vitamines from your doc or from a health food store. I am looking for Royal Jelly Ive heard it's wonderful. Get enough rest and drink plenty of water, as much as you can handle. Try to avoid cold cuts, hotdogs and soft cheeses. Cut the caffein, and get some one else to clean the litter box if you have kitties. Also : Eat ICE Cream (yay!) and drink Whole Milk (avoid low-fat or skim dairy). :)) have fun. (((HUGS)))) Baby dust!! God Bless

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo