Community post

Question

My problem isn't getting pregnant, its holding a pregnancy..help meds?

meds to hold pregnancy? suggestions?expiriences?
Here is a quick run down of my pregnancies
First pregnancy, mild spotting at beggining..my miracle preemie was born at 23 weeks. started with contractions. got to ER with 3cm dilated cervix and bulging membranes. after 3 days in bedrest and meds my son was born. Unknown cause but they SUSPECT PTL or IC or both. Second pregnancy, No spotting .babygirl Angel was sick with fetal hydrops and a cystic hygroma and she passed away in utero at 17 weeks. but autopsy showed she only grew until 15 weeks. Didnt have contractions nor spotting or bleeding. Had to be induced. Dr said this would most likely not happen again Third pregnancy, spotting at beggining babyboy Yovany. I started having BH early on starting at 12w and got harder and stronger BH as it went on..at 13w3d I woke up in a puddy of blood and extreme contractions. went to ER . Dr said bleeding was coming from placenta. I was NOT diated. it irritated my uterus and i lost my baby boy

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I can't answer your question, just wanted to say how sorry I was for you, it really is not nice for anybody to go through, and I would like to know the answer to your question aswell.

11 years ago

I'm so sorry for all your losses, I hope no one has to go through any kind of loss ever, it's horrible, we had a chemical this month is its just heart breaking my heart is with you.

User Image Me~23 DH~23 Married~ 17.10.2009 DS born 12.08.2010

11 years ago

I am so sorry for your losses. I just lost my baby at 17+2, due to placental abruption. My doctor said for my future pregnancy, promitrium tablets (progesterone suppliments) orally in the evening every day to relax the uterus from contracting and tons of bed rest. Hope that helps you any.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo