Community post

Question

what do you ladies suggest I take?

Well..my problem isn't getting pregnant. I get pregnancy rather quick. it's just holding the pregnancy. I had lost my baby boy at 13weeks for placenta abruption possibly due to a clot. I want to take something that will get my body ready to carry a baby. good uterus, lining and stuff. help strengthen maybe. What do you ladies suggest I take, aside from what I have now Flinstones gummie vitamins, because I can't take prenatals they make me sick, and extra folic acid. Today I started my cycle. any ideas ladies pls & thank you. & if you have any experiences let me know as well. like success stories :) THANKS

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

Just wanted to say I'm sorry for your loss, I would really like to know the answer to this question aswell. If you have a clotting problem I think taking aspirin everyday should help, try contacting your dr to get some advice. Good luck :)

11 years ago

I always recommend natural whole-food vitamins...New Chapter is an amazing company. Maca root and tribulus....which are natural fertility herbs....help greatly with our reproductive health. Since I have been taking maca root....my periods are a wee bit heavier because my lining has thickened. It definitely works! You can get maca root at any health food store or online at dps nutrition.

Me...33 Hubby...34 Nov 2002...high risk pregnancy, preterm labor @ 31wks, held in our son until 37wks, born 7lbs, 20in October 2007...blighted ovum @ 6w4d, D&C October 2012...fetal death @7w4d subchorionic hematoma, D&C, 46 chromosomes, normal female Waiting to TTC until June!

11 years ago

I lost my baby at 11weeks 3 days pregnant. My doctor and herbologist suggested taking vitamin e and magnese to help prevent miscarriage. Hope this helps! Baby dust.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo