Community post

Question

5-6 dpo

Im feeling sick to my stomache. Mild cramping in my stomache is that a symptom or too early?

4 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Too early. You don't get symptoms until after implantation an that doesn't happen for 7-12 dpo. I get sick to my stomach and cramps around the time I ovulate too.

10 years ago

I don't care what anyone says each woman is different and I'm very in tune with my body and could feel things changing right away and nausea that early on but probably from sinuses. But I felt the twinges in my uterus right after O and of course still do. I also felt when my body temp went up that and knew that was a good indicator at 9 dpo because i felt different at that point such as my heartbeat could be felt through my body, insomnia kicked in and now beadaches and a little shorter of breath when I work out or do something but I've been pregnant before and have felt this way before. That being said you can feel things while pregnancy is not there so it's just a guessing game until then. I was feeling all of these things thinking I was crazy for feeling it so early so I thought I wasn't pregnant off and on till I did the test. It was neg. till 11dpo and a more clear on 12 dpo with dollar test. Try to hang in there and good luck!

10 years ago

Im guessing my ovation by my O app on my phon. So i give or take a day i guess. Just started to track my aunt flow a dew months ago.

10 years ago • Post starter

that could definitely be a sign! it's honestly never too early to feel symptoms.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo