Posts by ms.adams

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

about to be 1 week late

about to lose my mind 1m a week late almost. took a pregnancy test and negative havent really had any signs to ...

0 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

where is AF? WHere is BFP? CD33 18 dpo.

im cd 33 and 18 dpo. never missed or skipped af. she hasnt arrived yet. i ben getting BFN.. been taking test ...

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

im very confused right now??

im 16 dpo and never been that many dpo usualy 12-14 dpo. i have bfn today and last couple of days. i had lots ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

My Af BFN?

AF is due today no sighns yet? how long should i wait to test again? any one had this happen?

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Is this normal or just me?

I had a wet feeling in my panties and it was a big spot of lotion like cm. Im thinking that this is a good sig ...

5 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

What's that feeling

Any one know what causes the soreness in my lower stomache? Is that a sign Im at 9-10 dpo ?

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

ugh kinda day!!

im verry tireed today. Having body aches and my lower stomache is sore. i have that nautious feeling earlier w ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

5-6 dpo

Im feeling sick to my stomache. Mild cramping in my stomache is that a symptom or too early?

4 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

eager to know

Im eager to know if Im pg. This go around! I think Im ready for another bby.

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

No more pages