Community post

Question

where is AF? WHere is BFP? CD33 18 dpo.

im cd 33 and 18 dpo. never missed or skipped af. she hasnt arrived yet. i ben getting BFN..
been taking test every day. i havent seen a change yet.
any body had a late BfP??? i

4 Answers • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

Hi
I am in the same situation same days and everything. I also have no AF and no BFP. I thought the first one I took was a faint positive but I'm wondering now if it was an evap. :( The rest have all been clear negatives.
No sign of AF and lots of pregnancy symptoms. So confusing!
I was told that some people are a few weeks late before they get a BFP. That means were still in the running! Wishing you the best!

Married since June 2013 TTC since July 2013 Miscarried October 2013

10 years ago

Thanks that helps. im going to my obgyn tomorow to take their pg test to see if it says other wise. i havent taken a test last couple of days. i have NO pg symptoms other than getting more acne after i O wich i never had happen befor .

10 years ago • Post starter

Very similar situation here. My cycle is anywhere from 31 to 38 days, but am at day 33 today and Bfn. No pmt symptoms and have lots backache, mood changes but definitely not usual pmt stuff. Very annoying. I think I wil wait another three days before testing again.......I am so impatient...

10 years ago

i had my blood test today and i will know tomorow for sure if im BFP

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo