Community post

Question

No rise after O yet, "4dpo" ???

I need some advice girls! I have been temping and charting symptoms since July '12 and I have always noticed 2 things - a temp rise after ovulation of about .4 degrees and my bb's get pretty sore, both of these have not happened!

I am just looking for a little insight. I DID NOT use OPK's this month so I guess it is possible that I didn't ovulate, but I had mittleschmerz on Monday 12/10 and dull cramps pressure yesterday and today (12/13 & 12/14)

Any comments are helpful!!!

Katie

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

If ur chart is right I'd say u o'd between 10th &12th but keep bd-ing for next few days just incase and have fun ;)

11 years ago

OK, that's why I was thinking, too. I take my temp every morning before getting out of bed, so I know that I am doing it right. Thanks for your advice! :) BDed last night and will again tonight. Can't on Sat but if that's the way the cookie crumbles, that's how we have to accept it! We were doing our best this month! :)

Katie

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo