Community post

Question

tips i gon from other sites....

hi ladies...
have spent alot of the day online & here are some natural (ish!) tips you may or may not have heard of.. just wanted to share them

We should Give up cafeine, but not our men.. it is good for sperm

Relaxation, meditation or yoga.. its good for stress management

drink water, water & more water!!! dehydration can dry out your CM

Lemon... apparently lemon can make you body more friendly to sperm.. preferably hot water in lemon

acupunture.... you prob all know this 1!

red raspberry leaf tea... supose to aid implatation... drink up untill BFP.. then stop straight away

green tea... site was not sure why but helps!!!

chasteberry.... good to regulate ur cycle but not advised for those that cycle is reg already

robitussin... good to thin out cm

Think ill try all of the above with the exception of chasteberry.... I dont know if any of above will work but dont think it can do any harm....
any further tips or feedback or opnions welcome???????

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

Thanks for the tips hun, I might try a few more. Good luck and baby dust. xxx

11 years ago

I read that drinking a lot of Soda can be harmful to sperm. But I don't know how accurate that is. Also, I have been trying the cough medicine with guaifenesin in it to help thin out CM. I've only taken it from CD 5-now (CD13) and it hasnt really done anything to the outward appearance of my CM, my EWCM still looks the same, who knows, maybe it helps the internal consistency.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo