Community post

Discussion

tips to avoid another miscarriage...

HI Ladies....
Hope you are all doing well...
I know that most miscarriages are unavoidable, however other than the obvious, no drink or drugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
have u any tips on keeping this pregnancy healthy???Dont think i could cope with another miscarriage.
Thanks

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Hi there. Next time I get pregnant we will be abstaining from penetrative sex for the first trimester. When I was in the hospital for bleeding they said that they had found a higher rate of miscarriage in women who had sex during a "threatened miscarriage" than those who didn't. No idea if that affected our baby but better safe than sorry we think.

I hope this time goes better for you!!! I don't know if I could cope with a second miscarriage either.

10 years ago

My husband will love you for that piece of info!!!!
Seriously though... thank you will do that.. sure its only 8 more weeks!!!!
Best of luck to u x

10 years ago • Post starter

Ha ha, yeah sorry! Every day feels like a long time when you are trying not to!! I am sure my sex drive went up many notches in those weeks! And the raunchy dreams I had...

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo