Community post

Question

i can't imagion being pregnant

View Full Post

having a baby is basically everything to me, and right now im feeling desperate and i know its only been 4month ttc, but i thought it would happen sooner, and i see a wait ahead off me...it seems so easy for everyone around me:/ j/w if any off you have any success story's were you've started to lose faith.. and not being able to imagion yourself with a bump ect.. that its seemed unrelistic, and so far out off reach, but yet that it did happen? would really love to hear some... im hoping so much for this month, good luck to everyone ttc, and maybe in my shoes?

- babydust xo

11 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 11 of 11 Answers

basically have tried .. 'not thinking about it' 'taking my mind off it' but where human, even my doctor said we don't have an off button and stress and worrying does not alter your chances off becoming sucessfully pregnant, in that case lets shut all the abortion clinics down? if stress affects pregnancy so much? im not stupid okay.. yes you all have something to say about my age.. but really is that what im asking? am i asking for your opinion on weather i should do this in my life? anyways.. still no luck and it's now been round about 7month.. not expecting to ever see the bfp...

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo