Community post

Discussion

5month ttc...

right well basically in a nutshell.. I've been trying for a baby now for 5month.. im starting to become worried.. wondering if theirs anyone out their in the same shoes? im currently trying for my first child.. has anyone got children and it took longer than 5month ttc? is 5month ttc normal? should i worry.. i don't know if its gut instinctive but i can't imagine being pregnant... having a bump.. scans.. ECT...

4 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi I'm reasonably new here as we'll, I've done some research and it takes most couples about 6 to 12 months to conceive, I've been trying to get pg since April, are you charting or using any opks????. Xxx

11 years ago

thing is... i feel i hit my ovulation date well... babydance all around it also.. i even feel cramps when i do so, and have charted before and done it when i got a positive opk... but nothing :/ ...

11 years ago • Post starter

You might me stressing out about it to much, that's what people have said to me, I think when you get to 6 months go and have some tests done with your doctor. I never thought it would be this hard to get a bfp, but keep at it, how far along are you in your cycle?????. Will keep my fingers crossed for you. Keep me informed of your progress. Xxx

11 years ago

thankyou, you too :) and about 13 days xxxx

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo