Community post

Question

i can't imagion being pregnant

having a baby is basically everything to me, and right now im feeling desperate and i know its only been 4month ttc, but i thought it would happen sooner, and i see a wait ahead off me...it seems so easy for everyone around me:/ j/w if any off you have any success story's were you've started to lose faith.. and not being able to imagion yourself with a bump ect.. that its seemed unrelistic, and so far out off reach, but yet that it did happen? would really love to hear some... im hoping so much for this month, good luck to everyone ttc, and maybe in my shoes?

- babydust xo

11 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Answers | Last Page

3 months for me and I feel the exact same way as you. A lot of people will tell you that 4 months is not very long and that you should give your body a chance. Give it some time, it will happen. That's what I was told. I think it's good advice, don't you? :)
Just don't give up hope and keep trying. In the mean time, have fun doing it and relax :) That's really all you can do. It's a long process sometimes, and it takes patience.

Lots of baby dust and good luck.

xx

User image

11 years ago

Btw, I told my DH what someone had told me about what I said before and he was like "They're right. Relax for once in your life." LOL now I feel like I'm relaxing a lot more :)

GL
xx

User image

11 years ago

hey thanks :) i do try and relax and not worry.. just mental torcher when you start to believe its impossible.. its like trying not to be obsessed... easier said than done, i hope this is the month.. i really do, thanks for answering :) let me know how you get on

goodluck also, babydust xo

11 years ago • Post starter

It'll happen in time. I had gotten pg on my honeymoon which was quick for me since I have pcos, but sadly I lost that baby at 8w6d. I have been trying for over a year now since then with no sucess and I am starting to lose hope also. I am currently waiting to see if I am pregnant this cycle. It can take awhile. My sis in law, it took her 5 years and she was starting to lose hope but she did eventually end up pregnant

11 years ago

I've been off the pill since Aug. 2011. I had an abdominal myomectomy in 2009 to remove 15 fibroids and a cyst removed from my left ovary in 2011 which resulted in losing my left tube. I was told that I would have to take fertility meds to have a baby due to my age (39) and prior health issues (2 new fibroids formed). Just 2 days ago, I got my very first BFP ever! My focus remained on God's promise to give me a family. I'm not sure of your faith, but you must trust that God WILL NOT withhold any good thing from you so while you wait, know that He WILL give you the desires of your heart.

Baby dust your way.

" rel="nofollow">

11 years ago

I will make this short and sweet. My now ex-husband and I tried to conceive for 3 1/2 years with no luck. We were young and finally came to a point where we thought maybe it was just better to take a break (I was very emotional during the 3 1/2 years, lots of hoping and BFN's every month) and concentrate on something else. We then decided we would buy property and build a house,...guess what,...PREGNANT THE FOLLOWING MONTH! My daughter is now 11 years old and is the most wonderful gift I have ever been given. Do not lose hope and faith, just relax and let Mother Nature take her course. My current husband have been TTC during 2 cycles with no luck, I am holding my chin up :)

11 years ago

Hi... I am in the same situation as u are... 6 months ago when i got preggo for 1st time, we were actually not even trying. We just had sex for fun. But sadly it ended up in a mc the same month. Since then i had been seriously trying again for 4 months. From OPK, temp charting, Scheduling, timing, I did it all, but wit no success. This month I saw the sadness in my husbands face and realized my mistake. Guess he was not enjoying sex as much as he used to coz it had jus become a baby making routine for us. So this time i'v decided, i'm gonne have sex only for fun and make it much more passionate and fun. And do it only when we both mutually wanna do it. I have a hope that the first time's magic is recreated this time and who knows i'd actually end up getting pregnant again. Lets hope for the best....

11 years ago

hey, thanks everyone for answering my question i understand about not making baby making a job, and to try and relax ect.. which as im sure you will all understand that's easier said than done.. is it normal to feel this way though? that it wont happen and not being able to imagion the joy off having your own child and all the rewards that come with it, and for it to happen one month? tbh i am looking forward to testing i wont to suprise myself, and maybe feel extra happy with me feeling so low about it.. its an exciting time. but i can't bare dissapointment and knowing what to expect, and how obsessive pregnancy tests can be.. from staring at imagionary lines.. putting them under every light in the universe and basically driving myself crazy... its so flustrating i 'think' ive had maybe.. some symtoms but to be honest ive thought i have had them before and along came af.. i honestly feel like im going mad! i,just can't see myself having 2 lines:/
goodluck to everyone - babydustxo

hmmm.... yeah it is normal to feel that way....In my entire family, all women have conceived the first month that they tried.... sometimes I think y not me????? It is pretty frustrating no doubt.... But i have some faith in the medical advancement today.... god forbid even if i'm infertile, i'm sure that my problem would be diagnosed and treated accordingly.... But at this moment let my try the relaxing and enjoying method... I don wanna have a sad face in front of my hubby show him that i make love to him only coz i want a baby... this time i'm gonna make him feel lik a king!!!! ( I've herd that makin guys more aroused and they enjoying sex increases their sperm count too )... :-D

11 years ago

basically have tried .. 'not thinking about it' 'taking my mind off it' but where human, even my doctor said we don't have an off button and stress and worrying does not alter your chances off becoming sucessfully pregnant, in that case lets shut all the abortion clinics down? if stress affects pregnancy so much? im not stupid okay.. yes you all have something to say about my age.. but really is that what im asking? am i asking for your opinion on weather i should do this in my life? anyways.. still no luck and it's now been round about 7month.. not expecting to ever see the bfp...

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo