Community post

Discussion

mother's day poas tester buddies?!

View Full Post

Hi,

Anyone want to be support buddies for poas. My Af is due may 13th so I will be POASing like a crazy person up till then. And thought we could support each other if you are due around the same time. Any takers??

User Image

46 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 46 of 46 Replies

@SugarBear and @NummerJ I am praying for both you ladies and I know everything will work out. You ladies better both tell us how it goes with your doctors appt

I am going to start a new forum topic for everyone for next month. Cant wait to see you ladies there!!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

new forum topic

poas tester/cycle buddies around June 9th?! V-Day DueDate

hope to see you there

User Image

Still playing the waiting game here. Dr. took blood yesterday and called today to tell me my HCG level is normal at 40 but wants me to come in tomorrow for more blood work. To make sure my levels are doubling.

I'm praying for BFP's for all of you VERY soon!!

User Image

11 years ago

NummerJ, I think you need to change the ticker in your signature now. It says you can test in 1 day. I think that's a moot point now! LOL Congrats on your BFP!

I took a FRER today aft trying to decipher the internet dip strip tests for the last week. As it was working, I watched it forming the second line but then I got busy and it took about five minutes for me to check it. I think I see a faint line but it's definitely not a 'strong' or even an average positive. I am 17 dpo. I know it takes me longer to show a positive on an HPT but I'm not sure how long it takes. My new symptom is dragging fatigue to go with my frequent urination, nausea and vomiting. I'm having a ball! If I had a BFP I wouldnt feel so bad about being sick, because at least that's for a reason and there's an end in sight. If I'm not pregnant, I've just been sick since 6 dpo. Maybe I can pray this pee-stick positive!

11 years ago

POAStick-aholic, that is on it's way!!! It sounds so promising!!

User Image

11 years ago

@poas that sounds positive to me. Are you going to take another test?!

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo