Community post

Discussion

mother's day poas tester buddies?!

View Full Post

Hi,

Anyone want to be support buddies for poas. My Af is due may 13th so I will be POASing like a crazy person up till then. And thought we could support each other if you are due around the same time. Any takers??

User Image

46 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 46 Replies | Last Page

I am with you ladies this cycle. I am 14 dpo today. I've posted two pics of tests that have faint lines. At 6 dpo I started having symptoms. I can barely keep anything down, my sense of smell is magnified, I'm having headaches and just generally moody. I used Clomid 100mg this month and I use a digital fertility monitor that confirmed ovulation on April 28th. I don't know if this will be our month. We had a little girl 4 1/2 years ago that was stillborn and we have been trying actively for 16 cycles. I pray this is our month. My husband doesn't trust the Internet cheapies and says he'll believe it when there's a solid line or it comes up on a digital. This morning I took a test with FMU and a decent line came up right away. This is where I know the cosmic universe is laughing at me because as I was cleaning up the bathroom counter, the beautiful test went flying...right into the toilet bowl!!!!! I wish I was making this up. I even put my hand in to retrieve it! So the second line sort of washed out leaving just the indent where the second line was so that now it looks like an evap. I took a second one but it never got as dark as the first one did. I don't know what that means. I hope all of you get your BFP's very soon. Hang in there, hun, it will be all the sweeter when your perfect little one comes along. Truckloads of baby dust to you all! Feel free to add me, ladies!

12 years ago

pretty sure I am out too this month today started getting cramps like AF is coming.......... will let you know on Monday thats when I am going to test.

12 years ago

AF thought a great Mothers Day gift was to come today..............can say very disappointed

12 years ago

I'm sorry, tmpavek. What a crappy Mother's day gift! This means we should all be around the same cycle next month. We'll give it all we've got. You could have a Valentine's Day baby. 2013 will be a great year for our babies! I wish you a BFP as soon as possible. Good luck, hun!

11 years ago

This sounds like a good place for me. I was waiting until today to POAS and then AF showed as an unwelcome Mother's Day gift for me as well...

User Image

11 years ago

I miscarried in Oct. 2010 and I have been trying ever since to get pregnant. This was my third and final month on 100 mg of Clomid (complications suck) I also used Pre-Seed this month.

I tested yesterday as I ovulated 5/1. I got my yesterday as I had really hoped for but today i'm cramping and spotting just a bit. Panicstricken.
Heading to the doctor for a little assurance shortly.

User Image

11 years ago

NummerJ: Fingers crossed for you!

I hope for you that it is like so many stories I have heard about spotting concerns turning out to be nothing (or some of the crazy stories that women have no idea they are even pregnant because they continue to have period-like episodes for months with no ill effects even). Please let us know what happens...

Prayers that your BFP becomes a H&H9M and then a beautiful bundle of joy.

User Image

11 years ago

@ NummerJ , we all hope that things turn out well for you at the doc today. My best friend started having spotting early in her pregnancy and had to go to the hospital as she didn't even have a doc yet. They put her on bed rest for a week and she will be 23 weeks this Wednesday with a beautiful healthy baby boy in her belly!!! Prayers to you!!!

You ladies have helped keep me going during some very sad times...THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

11 years ago

I had spotting several times in my last pregnancy, some even severe enough for them to keep me in the hospital. Even though the pregnancy ended badly, the spotting was totally normal and by itself, would not have changed anything. About a third of women spot in pregnancy. It's very normal. That's also what OB's a there for, to make you feel reassured. If you ever have any doubts that what is going on is not normal for you or even if you just don't feel right, call your obstetrician. You're never wasting their time. I hope the visit went well and Congrats on your BFP! H&H9M to you!

11 years ago

Thank you so much ladies!! The doc took some blood, we will see how that goes. No spotting since this morning.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo