Community post

Question

Anyone else still waiting for AF to arrive 14 wks on after ERPC????

I'm now on my 4th day of Provera and hoping that by the end of the week, my period will finally arrive after 14 long weeks and therefore increase my chances of conceiving. I've never had a problem conceiving before (always happened on the 1st cycle), i'm also only 30 yrs old, don't smoke/drink, eat healthy and excercise regulary. I'm so depressed, and its not like i can avaod seeing pregnant women, newborns or those scan pics that pop up on Facebook :-( I'm really feeling so bitter about life in general and do not no how much more i can take...i really thought i'b pregnant this month considering the 6 times we BD in the 'crucial' week. I know i need to try and relax, but seriously...how??? Everywhere i look is a constant reminder of what i've lost (my 2 best friends are pregnant and my sister is having IVF). If it was for my DD i would probably disappear :-(

2 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I bled for 7 weeks then had very irregular periods longest cycle 37 days shortest 19 days bled very very heavy for 2 weeks ended up in A an E in march considering my mc was in november i really didnt think ide still be having bleeding issues 4 mnths later, I have never had irregular periods in my life an like u have always got pregnant first try, everyone on my facebook is pregnant its so depressing sometimes i feel like deleting them all :/ I was 11 weeks when mcd baby was around 7 or 8 weeks they said cos it reabsorbed but my sac was measuring 12 weeks :( anyway I know exactly how u feel, bloody shitty isnt it :( xxx

11 years ago

Hi monroezelda,

Thanks for replying! I'm so sorry for your loss :-( it really is the most horrific thing i've had to go through (apart from my dad dying, but this is close to that) It is a never ending depressing day that doesn't allow you to escape your hurt and sadness as there are constant reminders EVERYWHERE. I start to feel happy for maybe 5 secs and then a pampers ad will come on tv, or another friend on FB is announcing their pregnancy or given birth...i am seriously depressed :-( People have suggested councilling but really feel that because, pregnancy, birth, parenting is all apart of our daily lives there is no escape and i am not yet ready to let go of what i've lost, i feel that until i get pregnant again i can't properly grieve if that makes sense? No one around me understands what i'm going through, least of all my mum. I do have a very supportive husband but still find it strange how he can just go back to normality and act like nothing has happened.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo