Posts by Flutter-By

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Have I done enough for this month?? Ovulation expects opinion needed please.

Hi, This is my first period in 6 months since my ERPC in March. I had 1st stage Ashermans Sydrome and Cerv ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Endometrium Lining Thickness Before Period??

Hi, My thickness has showed to be at 8.6 and i should be due a period anythime now...please can you advise ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

What should your Endometrium Lining Measure just before a period?

Hi, My thickness has showed to be at 8.6 and i should be due a period anythime now...please can you advise ...

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Need some of you hormone level expert mummys to tell me about estrogen and LH Level please

Hi, I have been ttc since my erpc in March and still no BFP and no sign of period 17 weeks on :-(. I'm nor ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

How many DPO am i please?

Hi, I haven't had a period since Dec as fell pregnant but then had a mmc in March and am still awaiting my ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Those that have had ERPC's/D&C's/Repeat Miscarriages and

I'm trying to raise awareness http://www.ashermans.org/home/ My story is as follows so far... On March ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Anyone else still waiting for AF to arrive 14 wks on after ERPC????

I'm now on my 4th day of Provera and hoping that by the end of the week, my period will finally arrive after 1 ...

2 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Anyone been given Provera to bring on period after Miscarriage??

Hi, I'm still waiting for AF to arrive 12 wks on after erpc/mmc. If i'm not pregnant this month then the d ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

I don't get that 'peace of mind' as always waiting for AF or BFP :-(

I have read so many people responding to BFN posts saying 'your not out until AF arrives, i wish i had that lu ...

1 Answer      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

How Many Of You Had NO Symptoms In The TWW???

Hi Ladies, I'm currently 6/7 DPO and other than cramping on 5 DPO, some bloating and a bit of creamy lotio ...

9 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago