Community post

Question

i am wondering if i should take a dollar store test period due tomorrow what do you girls think??

I don't know if it will detect a pregnancy a day sooner.. i have never tooken it early ( i just know dollar store test have 21miu ).. should i get one or just wait till AF.. i am confused..

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

With my last pg I tested very very faint + at 9dpo or 5 days before my period was due on a frer, decided to do a $ test to see if it would show later that night and it did but extremely faint. A frer would most likely show if your due tomorrow. I swear by those, I know if it don't show by 11 dpo for me its def negative. With both boys I tested the day af due and got super, super strong lines on them so I know if I tested early I would of gotten + prob a few days before so go ahead and test and good luck! Hope it's your month :)

12 years ago

They do and they are still sensitive they have worked for me perfectly in the past Get it!! Good Luck!!!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo