Community post

Discussion

secretly announcing my pregnancy

At 13DPO i just wanted to test at beggining i just saw one line but when the dye fainted the 2nd line was there ( on dollar store test ) And i am excited but scared :'( due to my missed miscarriage in may.. this pregnancy is way different, nausea at night time which has been keeping me awake UgH! going to see doctor for it.. always hungry weird cravings, need to use bathroom often, very tired, crampy but not much.

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Congrats kathleen,
I am still ttc after a miscarriage and I'm anxious about it too. Gratitude and faith are so much better than fear. Hang in there.

DH (39) Me (33) Married since June 2011 TTC #1 since April 2012 CP July 2012 User Image

11 years ago

thanks . i will be praying that you get your bfp :-)
it's always fearful after a miscarriaage

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

11 years ago • Post starter

congratulations, and take care of yourself. Eat cautiously and do regular pregnancy related exercise.

Also, keep posting.

Good Luck :)

Mums must be aware about signs of pregnancy and should have a pregnancy guide to make their pregnancy journey easy.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo