Posts by Kathleen1994

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

could this be pregnancy?

i already have a 3 and half year old daughter so i kinda knew a few symptoms but asking you girls :) my boobs ...

2 Answers      

Latest 7 years ago

Discussion

Due may 8th and i just found out the gender :)

I found out august 30th i am now 22 weeks only 18 to go yay :D after a miscarriage back in june where i was ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

due may 2013

Sooo after a blighted ovum in june i found out i was preggo on mother's day.. i had 1 period and found out i w ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

secretly announcing my pregnancy

At 13DPO i just wanted to test at beggining i just saw one line but when the dye fainted the 2nd line was ther ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

10DPO so much symptoms

This cycle has been filled with many symptoms lol.. 1st cycle ttc after a missed miscarriage in may... 0 Da ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

No signs of AF should i test or wait?

I do not understand my body anymore, on thursday i got negatif blood test and negatif pregnancy test and now h ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Miscarried at 5 weeks :(

I found out may 13th i was pregnant of 4 weeks and 2 days.. on may 16th i started having brown discharge for a ...

6 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Anxious ultrasound and blood test tomorrow BFP in may

So my last menstrual period was april 13th that i remember. i found out was pregnant on may 13th and on the 27 ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

need help with pregnancy test

In may i didn't get my period i was due on the 13th and tested on 13th , 16th and 19th to make sure it was get ...

3 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

is it normal on pro care dollorama test that the dye dries out fast?

i took 3 of them and in the days i took them they loose dye but would i need to worry ?

0 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago