Community post

Discussion

Anxious ultrasound and blood test tomorrow BFP in may

So my last menstrual period was april 13th that i remember. i found out was pregnant on may 13th and on the 27th i started bleeding for 2 days like menstrual period and the rest was light I am really confused. i went in the hospital to say i think i miscarried they said pregnancy test and blood test my beta hcg was at 300 and i would of been 8 weeks then :/ is that normal or no? the next morning had an ultrasound and saw nothing but scheduled me another one for tomorrow morning AND i am extremely anxious and scared.. what do you girls think i really need advice

I also took a test on the 18th and it was positive and on the 19th it was darker then the 18th but i have not been going intimate with my boyfriend so it couldn't be aother pregnancy

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

wow i really feel for you, i wish it will be great new for you.

in my own personal experience i had one single drop of bright red blood and two cramps, and the babay died at 8 weeks after i had seen the heartbeat the week before.

but

my sister whio is pregnant had a load of blood and lots of pain and the baby is doing fine.

we are all different so this could be o.k for you

sticky vibes xxx

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo