Community post

Question

cervix info pllz!!!!

Hi ladies!!!
Have been ttc for a yr.. just used opks...
was wondering whats the story with tracking tour cervix...
How should it been when ovulating..
How should it be when AF is on here way... and most importantly..................... How should it be to indicate I have been lucky enough to get that BFP...
Any help from u ladies would b very much appricated x

3 Answers • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

cervical cecking is not a great way to indicate pregnancy, your cervix will change throughout the day even, the only thing ive found helpfull about checking cervical position and so on is during ovulation it will be soft,high,open and wet, you will be able to feel the opening when you getting ready to ovulate and during ovulation.i hope this helps.

11 years ago

cheers!!
Is it a reliable way of decting ovulation?????

11 years ago • Post starter

Yes, it can be very helpful tracking ovulation. Cervical Position/feel and Cervical fluids are all I track. (I used to temp, but I don't sleep properly for accurate temps)
Prior to ovulation your cervix will feel soft, like pressing on your lips; after ovulation your cervix will close and firm up, firm like the tip of your nose.
Each person is obviously different, you will need to track it for yourself to see how yours is.
My open/medium is hard for me to determine, but CLOSED is obvious. Medium soft and soft is also hard for me to tell, but FIRM is obvious (for me).
Once I've ovulated, my cervix closes up tight and gets very firm. One or two days before AF I can tell she's coming because my cervix softens up and isn't as closed.
On cycles I've been pregnant my cervix has stayed firm and closed.
HTH

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo