Community post

Question

How manual days should we be doing the bd?

The opk says I started ovulating yesterday (Sunday) & am sill ovulating today. We did the bd Saturday & today. Should we be doing the bd on Wednesday too? I've read to do it the day before ovulation & then continue every other day until 2 days after ovulation. Does that sound right? after 8 months of ttc I still don't know what works.

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I've heard make sure you bd everyday or if not every other day during your fertile period, which is the five days leading up to ovulation. Some people can not do that because of timing, job, normal life, etc. Other than that they recommend the day before ovulation, the day of ovulation and day after ovulation. Now if you get a positive 2 days in a roll make sure on the third day also bd when you get that negative you are no longer ovulating.

Also its a good idea to lay on your back once done and prop your buttocks, hip in the air for about 15min. That helps the little swimmers out just a little more to get to were they need to sooner :-D

Good Luck sweetie

BABY DUST....

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo