Community post

Discussion

4 bfp but low hcg. help!

I am currently 13 dpo. On 11 dpo I had 2 positive hpt. On 12 dpo again another bfp but my hcg was 37 & my nurse said it was low and told me to repeat the test on Tuesday (5 days from now) This morning another bfp. Can anyone help me? Does this mean I'm pregnant? Having a miscarriage? Please help!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

hi sweety i would say you are pregnant but very early on i think if you cant wait do a clear blue that tells you in weeks i had the same thing and had blood tests but couldnt wait 72 hrs to see if my hcg had doubled (for everybody if you have a hcg blood test an the hcg goes up=pregnant if it stays the same = possible eptopic and if it declines= likely miscarriage) any way i was saying i cpuldnt wait so did a clear blue that tells weeks and it came up 1-2weeks and the second one i did the evening of day 2 it said 2-3wks, dont give up hope or worry im sure its just so early x

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo