Community post

Discussion

1st time on Clomid + IUI on Friday

Has anyone had success with clomid + IUI? This is my first cycle on clomid (100mg). I go in tomorrow for an ultrasound to see if I have at least 2 follicles that are 18 mm. When I was there last week I already had 2 that were at 7 mm. If there are enough at the right size then I will get a HGC shot and we will be doing an IUI on Friday. I was feeling really good about it but am beginning to get anxious about the whole process. My cervix is stubborn and I will have use a pill to soften it to allow the catheter through during the IUI. Any success stories? Advice? Encouragement? Thanks Ladies!

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hello JFisher. I did my first cycle of clomid (50mg) + HCG shot + IUI this month as well. I am only 2 DPIUI and am very anxious for the 2ww to be over. My hubby and I have been TTC for over 2 years and have had 2 miscarriages so far so we are really hoping for a BFP and for it to stick. How did yours go? I had 2 large follicles with my last ultrasound so I am reluctantly hopeful. I hope it went well, I'm looking for some encouragement as well :) Good luck everyone!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo