Community post

Question

i haven't been feeling myself could i be very well pregnant ?

I haven't been able to BD alot due to the fact i have BV, i have BD end of march i usually start my period on the 13th and finish on the 20th so i would ovulate on the 1st and ever since i ovulated i been dreaming of being pregnant, i have cramps and back is sore and back aches.. i pee alot even when i barely drink water/juice. my bb's are extremely sore, i feel really nauseous.. and i had big easter dinners the past 2 nights and even after i was still starving.. my hunger is already high but usually after a big dinner i would be so full. i been very emotional and i cry at the small things. like i would think my boyfriend would say 1 thing and i would think it's mean and i will start to cry. anyways i will be testing on the 14-15th i am like 8-9 days past ovulation , what do you girls think?

User Image User Image Stick baby stick i love you already Lost an angel on may 24th 2012 at 5w4d You will not be forgotten

1 Answer • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

Unfortunately, pregnancy symptoms and PMS symptoms are the same, so it's really impossible to tell at this point (8-9DPO). The only way to know is to take a pregnancy test on the day AF is supposed to come, if you miss your period. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

You can try to test about 3-4 days before AF comes, but the most accurate results will come if you wait until you miss AF.

GOOD LUCK!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo