Community post

Question

Pain during sex - in first weeks after conception?

Me and my db did the BD this morning and it was quite painful up inside, like a painful pressure. I am 10dpo and really think i could be pregnant, had one BFP and BFN. Has anyone else experienced this in early pregnancy? I've read up on it and it could maybe be changes in cervix etc? Resally hope I'm pregnant and hoping this is another sign!

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

I have had the exact same thing happening to me the past few days. Every day since we have been bd'ing after o ive felt pressure which then turns to cramps later on. :S Ive also read that it could be due to changes in the cervix and this hasnt happened before that I can remember! Hopefully it's because we are pregnant ;) Im only 6 dpo today...Good luck lots of baby dust!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi, i understand it is near impossible to get a positive test that is 'wrong' so if you've had one.., likelihood it - you are :) :) x

12 years ago

I have had the same issue. Although I found out in may I had ovarian cysts they ruptured at the beginning of June n nothing since. The last week I have had constant on n off cramping but one night while we were enjoying ourselves (LOL) I started to have a lot of discomfort then painful cramping.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo