Community post

Question

Faint Positive in smu 9DPO - then negative that evening and 10DPO in fmu?

Took a First Response 6 days early HPT at 9DPO, in my smu - there was definitely a faint positive. I took one later that day and was negative but i wasnt worried as i thought if i took one using my fmu the next day it would surely come up a stronger positive but nothing! :( Any advice? could i have had a chemical pregnancy? feeling really bloated and heavy this morning and when me and my db did the BD it really hurt inside.. (tmi) Any answers would be really appreciated!!!

3 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

hello , did you use another first response 6 days early test? I have been testing with different types of brands since 11dpo and all negative, altho im convinced i am pregnant ! i didnt have a positive result until a missed period with my previous pregnancies , i can relate to what your saying about it hurting, this happened with me also a few nights ago,the only way i can describe was like a shooting pain from my girly bits right up to my belly button, strange?!

12 years ago

Hi kimberly! Yes i have been trying with the same one all the time as I am still quite early in my cycle. Thats gives me some hope though that I might test positve yet - but the BFP yesterday has me puzzled?
Yes thats what i have too, like a painful pressure? Its still kind of tender now in my lower pelvis - i wonder could this be a sign? Babydust to you! :)

12 years ago • Post starter

i can definatley see why you would be confused! but leave it a few days, i tested about 3 days ago, but the line had no colour and was almost looked as tho it was an indent, my af is due today-tomorrow, no sign as of yet! but deffo give it a few days ( easier said than done ) and retest, you should have an accurate result , and hopefully its a nice strong BFP! unsure of what the pain could mean tho! BABYDUST**

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo