Community post

Question

Is a cold a sign I could be pregnant?

I got a cold qute suddenly yesterday, I am all stuffed up, am sneezing and have a headache from blocked sinuses. I've read this can be a sign of early pregnancy as your immune system goes down - has anyone experienced this?

4 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Answers

funny I was going to post same question.
I got cold last night coming from nowhere; morning I couldn't breath thr nose
I was reading that it is sign of pregnancy. Im 5dpo so you are not alone experiencing :O)

12 years ago

Me too!! First stuffy nose and now...av got the whole menu! Blocked runny nose,sneezing,sore throat! Everything! 17DPO Af 1 day late! Not POAS yet!

User Image url=http://www.pregnology.com/pregnancy/03/28/2012]User Image[/url]Make a pregnancy ticker

12 years ago

Hello ladies! I am also experiencing the same thing. I woke up today, fine; no symptoms. Then around 4pm, cold symptoms hit me suddenly! They were strong enough to drive me to the bed for a nap! Headache, stuffy/runny nose, super sore throat, and sinus pressure. I have never had sinus problems or allergies. Nothing about my lifestyle or environment has changed, so Idk! I'm 13dpo btw, af is due in 5 days.

12 years ago

Well seeing as I am now over 8 weeks pregnant, i would say iits a pretty good sign!! :) Babydust hun! :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo