Community post

Question

What do implantation cramps feel like?

I got several sharp stabbing pains in my lower left abdomen last night in baed, sharp enough that I gasped. I also got one or two this morning. Does this sound like it could be impantation pains? Or are they more cramp like? I'm not sure where i am mid cycle as I'm not sure of ov date but i am roughly 6/7 dpo i think... Would really appreciate any adice - TTC #1 and don't have any women to ask advice from at this stage! :)

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

I have been trying for 10 months now and I have two sisters both with kids. So I understand the need to talk to someone who has been through it and to talk to someone who is going through it like you. I had a miscarriage 10 months ago at 4 weeks- I did have some light cramping, low back pain and some brief sharp pains right around implantation. My sisters and according to the much research I have done about pregnancy over the past year- implantation can be symptom-free for some while others get cramping, bloating, sharp pains and bleeding. The pains can be in the middle of your abdomen on either side or in your low back. However, the sharp pain on the side can also indicate an ovarian cyst [rupture] - If you are having other symptoms or your bbt looks good [dip and then high]- I would not lose hope - Baby dust and more baby dust! :)

12 years ago

I don't know my stomach is cramping too. Mild cramps couple of stabbing ones I'm 12 dpo. Yesterday chills and achy legs came hope it isn't in my mind. Good luck prayers and baby dust to you keep me posted

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo