Community post

Question

when is the earliest i can test!!

hi...ttc our 1st child i am 6dpo and have symptoms such a stomach cramps, bloating, backache and nipples are sore....i am due period on 28th june next tuesday when do u think the earliest i can test????

User Image ]

3 Answers • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

13dpo. It will be very light tho if u are pregnant they say 14dpo are 15dpo are good timing. I am the same as u Im due for my period also 27. Hope it stays away... baby dust to u!

href="http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com"> Photobucket MY DAUGHTERS KAILA 6 AND ALLISON 2 Photobucket MY SON Andrew 9

13 years ago

same boat and period due the 25th--27th at latest having overwhelming pg symptoms!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image I want a now!

13 years ago

I am in the same boat as you, same timing, everything. I have been charting and keeping track of everything. I am ttc # 2. I have also experienced the dreaded nausea all day for a wk around time of o. Would love to know if the baby dust has hit for you!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo