Day Past Ovulation 56789101112131415    
Start a New Topic

Trying to Conceive Discussion Forum

Recent Activity Forum Categories   Hide Signatures

ttc for 9 months - And the 2 week wait begins again

Category: Trying to Conceive - TTC My First Child
Posted by JFisher » Apr. 18, 2012 12:46am

Anyone else just start their 2 week wait today? Really hoping this is the month! Looking for someone in the same boat.

JFisher
Reply by wilson10 » Apr. 19, 2012 9:41am

hey im 5dpo trying after a m/c last month and by god this wait is a killer actually feels like it goes on forever wish it was next week already not much to report only a few twinges cramps slight back ache and brests feels heavy what dpo are u

wilson10

Reply by JFisher » Apr. 19, 2012 11:36am

I'm so sorry to hear about your mc. Today I am 4 DPO. I'm feeling the same way about the wait. It always seems like I'm waiting forever just to ovulate and then the 2 week wait after is added on making it horrible. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I really, really want this to be the month. I haven't really noticed any signs yet. I keep thinking that if I am pregnant I might see a few signs at or after implantation. Good luck and baby dust to you!

JFisher

Reply by Princess30 » Apr. 21, 2012 5:46am

Hi there

I am 3 dpo and we had IUI done on Wed.

3rd of May is the Day for bloods. I am counting down every morning.

oh to take a sleeping pill and wake up in 2 wks.

Fingers crossed for us all.

Princess30

Reply by armywife0008 » Apr. 22, 2012 2:31am

Hi!

I'm currently 5 DPO, and this TWW is torturous this time around. Last time, I was so patient and waited until after my period was due with no problem. Now, even though I know there is no way I've even had implantation yet, I just want to run into the bathroom and POAS, lol.

armywife0008