Community post

Discussion

early?

I am 5 dpo and let me just say i have NEVER had a problem with heartburn unless being PREGNANT. For some reason and yes i know it's to early, but i have had heartburn for the past hour and it came on sudden. It's to the point now where it's making me nausea..... Idk but im going to keep my hopes up.....what do u think?

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I think that's a good early sign! I've had heart burn since last week (a few days after O). I've also been feeling sick in the pit of my stomach. Today the heartburn was so bad the acid come up in the back of my throat and I choked on it. I hope you get your BFP soon! If you are 5 DPO now then try testing FMU at 14 DPO!

Can't wait to see what you get! Just another week and a couple days to go!

SUPER AWESOME BABY DUST!

12 years ago

Im hoping i get my bfp , i know it's stupid to ask but could water cause it cause it's the only thing i've drank today and i haven't ate anything to cause it... I just usually never have heartburn...and i do mean NEVER, i remember that being my worst symptom during my second and third trimester with my first 2, never in the first tho........Idk but it's gotten really bad the last 2 hours i'd say......

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo