Community post

Discussion

June POAS

HI everyone i am officially one day late for af, hoping she don't show, Im to scared to test this time so im thinking if she hasn't showed in a few days i will test.... The only symptoms im experiencing is being REALLY tired but im contributing that to starting a new job last month. The only other symptom i've had is vivid dreams, and cramping like almost a week ago...... not sure but hoping for a BFP....

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Well if you're late, you should probably test. Some women don't experience ANY early symptoms (Which I've been told is quite the blessing, lol) but some women also go through having low hormone levels and don't test positive till they're 6 weeks or so. You're wise to wait a few days, the stress of a new job (even if you don't feel that stressed) can cause you to be late. Best of luck, baby dust to you!

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo