Community post

Discussion

18dpo

Im currently 18dpo, af was suppose to arrive today, no sign yet....and hoping she don't show...
Symptoms, Headache last night that would not go away. vivid dreams, and cramping last week... To scared to test as fear of getting a negative again... (last cycle)/..... I normally get a headache the night before my period, I got the headache...no period.... hoping for no period and a BFP.... Anyone else get headaches( early pregnancy or before period)... Keep checking but nothing so far...

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I have been diagnosed with migraines since 2005 so I'm a little different but I've been experiencing the cramping and kneading in certain places as well as some other symptoms and yesterday I woke up with a headache and it's gradually gotten worse. Since my 6DPO I've have a dull headache and that's not really normal for me.

Good sign that AF hasn't come yet I'd be bouncing off the walls! DOn't be afraid to be excited! I know it's hard getting let down but what makes us strong is getting up each time ;)

Blessings and baby dust!

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo