Community post

Discussion

6DPO- Symptoms So Far!!!

View Full Post

I know I ovulated last week (Friday, April 6th) and starting on Monday (3DPO) I started having symptoms. Well, I did have diarrhea on Sunday (2DPO), which is very unusual for me because I hadn't had it for YEARS before that day, but it might just be coincidence.

So Monday at 3DPO, I got cramping very very low (by my pelvic area) where I usually get my period cramps, but it felt kinda different from normal period cramps.
I got the same cramping on Tuesday at 4DPO during the day, in the same place but they were more painful. Later that night, I was SO fatigue. My body felt so tired and I had no energy. I was also very bloated.
That night I didn't go to bed until 3am Wednesday (5DPO) and while I was lying in bed I got cramping on the left side of my of my abdomen aligned with my bellybutton, so they weren't as low as the cramps I had before. They only lasted several minutes though!
I had no more symptoms the whole rest of the day except for a headache tonight (it's still Wednesday).
Tomorrow I'll be 6DPO!

Just wondering if any of this sounds like I could be pregnant?
Even though I know it's a tad bit early for implantation to occur, has anyone had similar symptoms and gotten a BFP?
I wasn't planning for a baby, but I was secretly longing for one! I've always wanted to be a mommy :) After I ovulated, I "felt" like this was it: like I was pregnant (even though I know it was way too early). I just felt like knew it would be this month.

Please let me know! I just want to ease my impatientness!!!
It's so hard to wait. I'm not testing for real until Tuesday (11 DPO), but I might sneak one test in on Sunday and Monday, 'cuz I just can't wait!!

User Image

26 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 26 of 26 Replies

Yeah, I feel ya' on not wanting to tell your hubby.
If I get my BFP, I cannot WAAAIITT to tell mine!
I wanna do it in a really cute way, because he's not expecting this at all, since we weren't trying to convenience, but we both could not wait to have babies so I know he's gonna be so happy.
I'm thinking maybe I might do it by playing scrabble with him, cause I love that game, and then asking him to go get me something in the middle of the game, and then while he's gone I'm gonna clear the board and spell out 'I am pregnant' by so when he comes back that's what he'll see.
What do you think?
I think it's cute and I hope I get to do it this week :)

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

So I'm at 11DPO and I just got a BFN :(
I feel sad and I'm hoping that it's just too early and that I'll get a positive within a couple days, but I can't help but feel discouraged.
Does anyone know how common it is to get a false negative at 11DPO?

I really think I'm pregnant though..
Like I've had that feeling that I just know for almost two weeks.
and my symptoms keep seeming more and more like pregnancy symptoms.
Today, it's only morning sofar but I've had cramping in my boobs.
Yesterday, I kept getting cramping, I was feeling these like bubbling feelings like little bubbles in my stomach, but it didn't feel like the bubbling gas kinda feeling. I was also getting sharp pains in my left boob, and I never noticed getting any of these symptoms before AF before. I also still have CM.

Blahhh. I just feel maybe I'm crazy..
:/

User Image

your not crazy Kailen, sounds really promising. give it another day and test again. it does say if you dont implant untill day 10 or 11 then it can be another 48 hours after that that you start producing hcg.

Love the way to tell thats wonderful. deffo do that. will be one hell of a moment to remember.

xxxxx

User Image

12 years ago

Thank you Cara, I needed to hear that :)
So do you think I should test tomorrow or wait til Thursday?
I bought three more tests today and I'm not buying anymore after that! It's adding up! Haha.

User Image

test when you feel you want to test. there is nothing more stressful than wanting to test and holding yourself back. I have done 6 tests lol. two a day. xxxxxxx

User Image

12 years ago

I took one of the ClearBlue digital tests this morning, came back negative.
But I feel SO pregnant still!
Especially today, woke up with cramping and back pain
and the whole day so far I've had REALLY painful cramping and it keeps switching off between where my uterus is and on my right side. Also still have ALOT of CM.
I thought for sure I'd have a positive by 12DPO and I'm having a hard time believing these tests when I have so many symptoms.
I posted a question about digital tests and people are saying that the digital tests have higher sensitivity so they may not detect any HCG at this point. That makes me feel better.
Also, I have Painful Bladder Syndrome and I'm taking medicine for it called Urelle and it makes my pee turn blue when I take it, and when I tested this morning, my pee was still blue, so I thought maybe whatevers in my pee from the medicine may be effecting the test.
I looked up the drug info and it said "May interfere with lab tests and give false negatives."
Not sure if that refers to pregnancy tests or something else?

IDK! what do you guys think? i'm hoping those two factors are whats giving me a negative :(

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo