Community post

Question

Is cramping at 10 DPO a good sign of pregnancy? `

I have been cramping today at 10 DPO. It's been on and off again throughout my 2 week wait and started around 3 DPO. I've also had CM for 3-4 days straight. I have been getting migranes daily. I've had shortness of breathe for the last couple of days as well. Could I be pregnant?
and if so, considering my symptoms, when should I test?

User Image

2 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Answers

The best time to test is the day AF is due. Hopefully if you wait that long you won't get disappointed with a possible neg. test. However, some women test as early as 12 and 13 dpo and have gotten positives. I would probably wait a couple more days. Good luck to you and lots of baby dust.

12 years ago

Well im not sure but ive read cramping around implantation is normal. I had mild cramps 7 and 8 dpo and then at around 11dpo started getting weird pulling and squeezing feelings and im dying to test but my dh had forbidden me to test til im 1 wk late. Lol.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo