Community post

Discussion

February 2018 babies!!

View Full Post

Hello ladies! Let's begin our quest for February 2018 babies!!! All are welcome! Even if you are already prego!!! Here's to another cycle together girls!

Jenelle

283 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

81 - 90 of 283 Replies | Last Page

me to for

PRAYING FOR OUR MIRACLE BABY

7 years ago

Hello ladies...
I havent been tracking things for a few months, but some symptoms caught me off guard this time, so I'm feeling really curious.

I'm 7dpo today. About 2 or 3dpo, I woke up in the night with tummy cramps and loose stool- I vividly remember this happening right after conception with my 2nd child. It subsided as quickly as it happened. The same as before.

My breasts are full- but not the typical bloated fullness- actually feel firmer/harder.

I'm hungry as all get out...

I'l be waiting a few days to test and will check back in!

7 years ago

@meghanwade42- I cant wait to hear!!!

Its so funny because my baby sister is pregnant right now, about 19 weeks. She has been keeping up asking me every day how I feel! She's so sweet! she just wants me to have a baby too! I tell her every day how I feel and even when I told her I was constipated she was like "YAHOOO, that's a sign!!" LoL.

Its nice to have her to talk to and to all of you ladies too!! Makes the process soooo much easier! See... I told you guys my emotions are all over the place! I'm getting all sappy!!

But, what I was excited about is that I was at my parents house today visiting and saw that my mom still has a beautiful wooden highchair the Amish made and a very beautiful oak bassinet my day made for my mom when she has my little sister. I was so excited! I used it with my daughter and I will hopefully get to use it again! Just about made my day!

Jenelle

7 years ago • Post starter

hey ladies just checking in on you gals. I don't have much to update other than the fact that I am still having intense boob pain. This morning when I woke up I was in agonizing pain and it wasn't just the boobs it was the nipples as well. They seemed to be getting worse as I had that pain since I o'd. I do have some slight cramping but other than that that's it. I did however go to have my ultrasound done today regular and transvaginal because my doctor wants to make sure I do not have any huge cysts before starting clomid. They wanted me to drink tones of water and I already had what I thought was a full bladder Nope! they wanted me to drink more. I drank so much of it ( 6 cups) that I started to feel sick and on top of that I could not stop peeing. I was going every 10 minutes literally for 2 hours. UGHHHHHHH

7 years ago

Ladybug- so how did the ultrasound go? Did they see anything?! I'm sorry you are having such terrible pains! I'm not really experiencing anything thus far. Boobs are sore but not terrible now. I have though gotten very nauseated the last 2 nights. It doesn't last but a half hour or hour. I also have been experiencing some slight cramping on and off yesterday and today. Almost like electric shocks. My temp dropped yesterday to 98.04 from 98.20 and then today I was up to 98.50. Let's hope it stays up! I so far have felt ok today but the nausea didn't start till like 8pm the last 2 nights. I think the earliest I will test will be Sunday. That's 10dpo. I know it's early but I'm a gluten for punishment. So do you know for sure you aren't preggo if you got the ultrasound and are starting clomid? I mean the internal looks at the ovaries and tubes only right? Not to see if there is a sac in the uterus. Or am I way off??

Jenelle

@Nelle they didn't say whether or not I'm pregnant they wouldn't tell me anything they just said radiology will send results to the doctor. So I won't know literally anything until my next doctors appointment on the 10th. I am not starting clomid yet until my doctor clears me so if I'm not pregnant this month I will have to wait until July cycle

7 years ago

Well here's to hoping!!!! For both of us!

Jenelle

I had implantation bleeding last night.

Took a FRER this morning at 10dpo and I think I see a faint line!

I posted it as unsure... OMG ladies! Im 43.. if this is the real deal finally. ....

7 years ago

@megan OMG that is definetely a it faint but it's there. I am so happy for you. I know so many emotions are going on right now but it's there. Here tona sticky bean this time around. By the way how many dpo are you and what made you think of in instead of the .its like your physchic lol

7 years ago

Ok I didn't see the 10dpo literally just woke up lol

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo