Community post

Discussion

Our Journey Part 7 : Success, Setbacks and Hope!

View Full Post

Hey girls!

Here's the continuation of our thread.

Some of us have had success, some of us have had setbacks, and some of us are still walking the path of TTC, but we are all in this together!

Good Luck to all!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

302 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 302 Replies | Last Page

What is happening? Where is everyone?

Melissa- Hope you are doing ok. Thinking about you.

Shea, Jess, kraken-How are you?

Victoria- I want you to make it to full term too which should be real close right? Did they give you any suggestions on how to try to deal with the pain for now?

User Image

12 years ago

Nothing that can be done for the pain as they are normal contractions and I have to be able to time them. When they are 5 minutes apart I have to go in. Please keep your fingers crossed that she stays put for at least a few more days so I can deliver at my hospital and don't have to be transported to one with a NICU!

11 years ago

You girls are right! Where is everyone? I guess maybe busy with Spring cleaning?? Haha.

Victoria - please keep us updated. You are 36 weeks today correct? Hopefully you can hold on for one more week. How are you feeling today?

User Image

11 years ago

Victoria I'm praying sweet little Annabelle stays put for at least another week!

I have a stomach bug today so I'm fixing to head back to bed. I just wanted to pop in for a second and see how everyone was doing.

I'm thinking of all of yall and sending love and prayers.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

11 years ago

I am 36 weeks according to MY calculations but I'm not 36 weeks according to my doctor until Thursday. Our hospital doesn't have an NICU and doesn't allow moms to even attempt delivery there before 36 weeks. I hope she stays put a bit longer!

11 years ago

Victoria- Is the other hospital far away from you? The hospital we choose also doesn't have a NICU. I will pray that Anabelle can wait a until you can deliver at your hospital.

Hope everyone is doing ok.

User Image

11 years ago

Sorry ladies things have been busy, and trying to keep my mind away from TTC. School was stressing me out. But now on spring break and feeling much more relaxed (maybe too relaxed, I need to study!!) I had EWCM from CD14-CD22 so idk for sure when I ovulated, had cramps throughout that time so I am clueless. Planning on testing on CD34 if no spotting and no signs of AF. Today I am CD24. So about 10 more days to go... Also, planning my next 5k to be April 22, excited and hoping to beat my time :-).

Victoria - hoping that baby keeps cooking! Praying for you to make it to at least 37 weeks.

Shea - your Doctor appt is coming up soon, let us know how it goes! Also I hope the stomach bug goes away quickly.

Me-25 (PCOS, MTHFR, UU) DH-27 (perfect). Matthew 11/24/12 (born induced 36w5d due to low amniotic fluid) Our story: Began TTC July 2010, 6 losses: 11/14/10. Early m/c, 12/25/10 Blighted Ovum, 6/29/11 Early m/c, 11/11 early m/c, 3/8/12 Early m/c, 6/29/13 suspected ectopic. Currently breastfeeding and NTNP. hoping to lose weight And blessed with another miracle baby! Follow my blog : http://mynotesonttcandlife.blogspot.com/

11 years ago

Jess, wow another 5K! That's amazing...I always wanted to be a runner but don't have the endurance for it. Have fun relaxing on spring break.

Victoria, praying for you

Marg, not much longer for you either!!!!

Nat how is everything goin with you?

Nancy, haven't herd from you in a while...praying you and baby are okay.

Lis, how are you doing? Hope you are recovering well mentally as well as physically. Praying for you.

Kraken, where are you at in your cycle now? Praying that a bump for you is just around the corner.

Afm dr appt at 8 in the morning. I'm so unbelievable nervous. I have been debating if I should even go or not...But have decided that i have too. Also, I have a lot of support from DH, parents, and my best friend that think it might help. I'm just terrified that they are going to put me on some type of medicine and I'll have an allergic/adverse reaction or something. *sigh* I know y'all have more important stuff to worry about but venting helps me feel better.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

11 years ago

Nurse - sorry dont know your name :-( i am on cycle day 10. Due to 'O' in about 3-4 days. BDing from yesterday till after 'O' going to try different position this month see if that helps.

How is everyone else doing? Ive given up hoping that we will have a baby. Although we are still NT/NP but i dont believe it will ever happen.

We are looking at moving to a bigger house so consintrating on that at the mo.

Hope everyone is doing ok and Happy Eastet to all xx

11 years ago

Hey all!

Sorry I was MIA. I went on a road trip with my mom and my daughter. We drove across half of Montana into Idaho and Washington then back to Canada. We took 5 days to do it, and stopped for shopping everywhere we went. Logged a lot of miles on the van, on our feet and on our wallets, lol! It was a great time, but I'm really tired now.

:)

AFM, I'm still testing positive. Feeling more and more like AF might be coming soon though, and I've had a tiny little bit of spotting the last couple days. We will see. My DH will be gone on a business trip for 15 days as of Monday, and it's bad of me to say it, but I'm actually looking forward to him being gone, lol!

I'll try to catch up with everyone later.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo