Community post

Discussion

August 2018 Babies

View Full Post

I was in July but AF has arrived with a vengeance so I'm moving on to TTC an August baby.
Technically this is my 2nd cycle TTC. We started in spring and conceived right away but it ended in a loss. So the first month we were able to try again was October. DH is a truck driver so that makes TTC very difficult. My midwife called in BCP for me today, and I'm going to take them for 2 weeks to delay ovulation so that it will match DH home time for the next 4 months. I'm also Homozygous MTHFR and clotting disorder, so I am on baby aspirin, prenatals with methylfolate, and will start lydia Pinkham when I stop BCP. I need O to occur between Nov 24-29. Any earlier and we will miss it. We are swaying Girl, but only because they are harder to get (for us) and plan two more children total. I'll be happy with whatever we get though!

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

829 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

451 - 460 of 829 Replies | Last Page

i didnt take any test over the weekend, i even had blue veins on boobs, DH said "what is that??" Today they are getting lighter fading away. Still no cramps or backaches. i am a mixed emotional wreak today as over the last days i was extremely happy. NO mood swings either. i just need AF to show up so i can move on to the next cycle.

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38 oh I am so sorry! Fingers crossed AF doesn't show but I think we can usually tell once we get close to her showing up. I know how you feel and it's heartbreaking and it always feels like "how can i keep doing this every month?" but i think you're plan to just go on with preseed and OPK's is a good one! just enjoy yourselves over the holidays and go the old fashioned way. Wishing you the best on your next cycle!

@Dragonfly I hope that is your implantation as well! Keep us posted with symptoms or testing!

twwtoolong what is a beta? I hear you on the symptom spotting. I always say I won't get carried away and then i do and I drive myself crazy.

AFM I have my obgyn appt tomorrow. I don't know why but I fee a little nervous that they may find something wrong. Endometriosis runs in my family and I worry about PCOS. We'll see. Fingers crossed all looks good and we'll see what steps she thinks i should take next if this cycle doesn't work out

User Image

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. So sorry to hear that you might be out this cycle. I hear you in the not temping part. Wish I didn't temp today either. You aren't out until AF shows.

@Kattyfootballmomma. Keeping my fingers crossed that AF sympstoms stays away. When do you plan on testing?

@MidnightMystery. I am not sure if that has any affect on the cm. I agree with these cycles. Mine has been all over the place. I just wish it would stay consistent.

Having a loss of appetite with some minor cramps. Went to the bathroom to see if there was anything. Went pee and when I wiped there was nothing there. So, I remember Beaut1ful did a qtip test, well I don't have that here so just used toilet paper. There wasn't any blood but the cm was creamy and not watery. Hope that's a good sign but only time will tell. Just hope this is implantation.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Hey @beautiful38 your not out yet until the witch shows up! I with my son was ademant i was out even my cervix was hard very low and a tad open Then i done a test and was a bfp i couldnt beleive It because i kept feeling like AF was on Her way but she never did! Sending my love n sticky vibes to you! Xxx

6 years ago

@dragonfly i agree consistency would help wonders Right now! Your symptoms Sound promising got my fingers crossed for you, i Havent been posting much ladies as im at the start again so just lurking and sending positive vibes to all.

Question...when were waiting for two weeks to test itd called ttw what is the other two weeks called ttc? Lol sorry minds gone to mush xx

6 years ago

@Pearl_325. Thank you! I really hope so too as I totally agree with what you told Beaut1ful38. It is tiresome doing this month after month just to get BFNs. I hope your test goes okay tomorrow and that they find nothing. I will keep you posted on how things are going thoughout the day.

AFM. I should congradulate myself, normally my past cycles has thrown my anxiety through the roof. This month, I didn't stress (except when I was Ovulating) too much and sitting on the fence wondering if having another baby is the right thing or not.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@MidnightMystery. Symptoms? Am I missing something besides the drop in temp? . It's all good. Thank you! I hope you get your BFP soon. I like to think the first two weeks would be TTC as that is what we are trying to do (Conceive) then after Ovuations is the TWW where we wait and pull our hair out stressing on all the possibilities on the what ifs. That's my version.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

pearl325- Thank You, i hope everything works out for you at the Dr tomorrow. You get nothing but good news!!!

MidnightMystery- haha yes your right, but i think this witch is around the corner!! TTC- trying to conceive. Best of luck to you!!!

dragonfly- I hope this is implantation for you. I would think that AF is still long away correct?

AFM, my DH has been so supportive today. He even planned a night out, just called and asked for a date that man is soooo sweet!!! I will still be around hoping someone get a BFP!!!

6 years ago

@MidnightMystery just saw your post about lube affecting cm... was it preseed that you used? If not, any other lube can prevent pregnancy and kill sperm. You may already know that but I just wanted to make sure... lord knows we don't want anything else hindering this already stressful process!

User Image

6 years ago

@katyfootballmomma- So what are your symptoms? When are you testing? Do you temp or opk??

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo