Community post

Discussion

Promising symptoms or wishful thinking?

View Full Post

Alright lovely ladies newbie here lol I dunno if all of this is wish full thinking or not. Looking for some advice on if these symptoms seem right to you or not that I have a strong chance to be expecting at this point. Still early but 5dpo.

1st mild cramping. Happened around when I ovulated so I just thought it was from that. Stopped for a couple days and started up again. It's strange cause its not on one side. It starts on one and then feels like it works it's way over to the other.

2nd after that I started getting nauseous. Haven't puked but have that constant feeling in my tummy. I get sick smelling some foods any more and it comes and goes.

3rd around when I started feeling nauseous I hot mild headaches. More of an annoyance than a lit of pain.

4th I've started bloating which I normally don't do until 1-2 days before my period. It's not supposed to come until next Saturday. I've also been gassy since about the day after I ovulated.

5th finally the last 3 days I have woken up so tired. I try to get at least 8 hours of sleep a night but it's not been enough. I've also been super tired during the day.

6th past three nights I have started having very vivid dreams. This isn't very normal for me and I can remember most of them which also isn't normal for me.

7th I've started to want to eat more since last night. As well as having looser than normal number 2 lol

User Image

31 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 31 of 31 Replies

I am very confused. If I go by my last cycle it was 26 days, the one before that it was 24, then 28. So I dont have a really set cycle. However I started this cycle on December 25th, pretty sure I O'ed January 5th. If thats the case then I am 16 dpo today. Have no signs of AF coming. Cervix is high and about medium, cm is wet and lotion like. I had slight cramping last week but nothing serious. However I am still getting BFN of HPT. They are the ones online that are advertised on this site. Im just confused big time. I keep thinking when I test I see a faint shadow but I probably have line eyes. Just wondering if I should pick up a FRER and try it or what.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo