Community post

Discussion

Promising symptoms or wishful thinking?

View Full Post

Alright lovely ladies newbie here lol I dunno if all of this is wish full thinking or not. Looking for some advice on if these symptoms seem right to you or not that I have a strong chance to be expecting at this point. Still early but 5dpo.

1st mild cramping. Happened around when I ovulated so I just thought it was from that. Stopped for a couple days and started up again. It's strange cause its not on one side. It starts on one and then feels like it works it's way over to the other.

2nd after that I started getting nauseous. Haven't puked but have that constant feeling in my tummy. I get sick smelling some foods any more and it comes and goes.

3rd around when I started feeling nauseous I hot mild headaches. More of an annoyance than a lit of pain.

4th I've started bloating which I normally don't do until 1-2 days before my period. It's not supposed to come until next Saturday. I've also been gassy since about the day after I ovulated.

5th finally the last 3 days I have woken up so tired. I try to get at least 8 hours of sleep a night but it's not been enough. I've also been super tired during the day.

6th past three nights I have started having very vivid dreams. This isn't very normal for me and I can remember most of them which also isn't normal for me.

7th I've started to want to eat more since last night. As well as having looser than normal number 2 lol

User Image

31 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 31 Replies | Last Page

Thanks! Well, hopefully this is your month and this lateness is good news for you!

This month DH & I are on our first month of a hopeful IUI. I say hopeful because it is possible it might not happen. With DH's schedule if he's working the day we have to do the IUI then it's not happening. But the RN did point out that if we don't get the chance to do the IUI then at least we still have the fertility boost from the meds so anything is possible this month. FX'd the meds will help things along.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Well good luck I hope it works for you :) still no signs for me today. Been told that maybe it'd still to early to tell. I know a few people who had to get blood work to know for sure so it's possoble. My mother didn't find out until she had blood work done so who knows.

:) just hoping to find out what's going on so we can try again or I can start preparing lol

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

LOL! That's the same as my mom and even then, it came out negative. But the nurse told her she was PG from all the signs and symptoms. She went back a week later for another test and yup she got her BFP!

Granted that was a long time ago and technology has definitely come a long way since then.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Agreed lol I've never had symptoms like this before so I'm hopeful at the most :) everyone's body is different so a bug maybe. My DH is keeping my spirits high lol

User Image

Still no sign of AF. Abdomen muscles feel like ive been working out with them. Not like cramps at all just a tired feeling.

I dunno :/

User Image

What DPO are you?

9 years ago

18-22 dpo

Estimated just incase I ovulated late :/

User Image

So...have you gotten AF yet or a BFP! Either way you are considered late.

AFM: I had my u/s yesterday. Yesterday was a typical Monday for me... Except for that morning, everything seemed to go against me throughout the day...from hitting every red light to work and then to the doctor's appt, and having to go to the store twice because I bought something that I didn't get a close enough look at. But thankfully while at the doctors office that went right. He said I have smaller follicles that didn't look very big but I do have 2 larger ones that look good. A 13mm and a 16mm. He also said my uterus wasn't quite that thick yet either, I think he said about 7.5...he said he preferred a 10. I think he said the uterus grows about 1.5 a day. So he said we will do the HCG shot on Wed and the IUI on Thurs. YAY! DH is OFF! Got a tad nervous because he said it might not happen until Friday and that would've sucked because DH is working. But after looking at the numbers and calculating the growth he seemed pretty confident that Thurs is IUI day. So 3:30 is drop off and 4:30 is IUI. He said to continue using the OPK's and if I see a surge tomorrow then the HCG will just be an extra boost. this is our month! I don't think I can handle the stress of worrying if DH is working or not.

9 years ago

I'm 8 dpo. I ovulated on the 14th of Oct and bd the same day as well as 4 days prior. the day after ovulation my nipples became sore and then got worse each day after. the whole breast became sore a few days after that and still is. Today I started cramping lightly at 8dpo. I exercised at the gym today and in the middle of running became nauseous. My sleep patterns have been off but I also have some stress going on in my life. I'm trying to stay hopeful. tested today bfn but I know its still early will try again tomorrow. anyone else have similar symptoms?

9 years ago

lightandlove: I am not there yet in this cycle...for me I haven't O'd yet. However, I have had those symptoms in the past during that time frame. The earliest I have ever known someone to show a slight faint BFP is 10 DPO. So yea, it is too early for you to see anything. Hopefully you are experiencing Implantation cramps!

you see your BFP in a couple days!

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo