Community post

Discussion

Any buddie (or a few) who is active on this site?

View Full Post

Hi all! I am new to this site and looking for a buddie. I am on 7dpo today (I think) cycle day 23.

198 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 198 Replies | Last Page

Ttc #3 after d&c in June at 11weeks. Hoping for my pink baby. Cd 5 today.

10 years ago

Ttc #3 after d&c in June at 11weeks. Hoping for my pink baby. Cd 5 today.

10 years ago

Any news tlhoffman1981 and Blommekind?
Sorry to hear of your loss in June snielsen022506 :(
AF came for me on Saturday so I'm now on cd 5 also. Only thing that sucks is I'm on an average 37 day cycle so it seems like it takes FOREVER to "O" again. Baby dust to you all and I can't wait to hear updates!

10 years ago

very sad to let you all know AF came today. my heart is broken i really thought this month it will happen and it would have been such a special event to find out im preggies on my bday. oh well, looking up and heading onward. im planning to combine opk and microscope this coming window. its so hard to not make too big of a fuss but still to keep track and act the right moment..bleh

10 years ago • Post starter

AWW!! Sad to hear.. You have to just keep trying. I know how heartbreaking it can be especially when you just "KNOW" you are! I felt that for the last two months bc I've had so many symptoms. Hopefully September is our month! Fingers crossed!

10 years ago

Sorry i havnt been on much ladies. Super busy week.

Sorry to hear AF came for you ladies :( to you all! Hopefully this cycle will be your month! Fingers crossed for y'all!

As for me...Im 12dpo and got my BFP this morning! :D

10 years ago

OMG!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
That's so great to hear!! Wishing you and happy and healthy 9 months! Spread your good luck our way

10 years ago

yay! some good news is always welcome. let us know how ur doing hey.

I only spotted today..(supposed to be me second day of AF..strange..and annoying)

So while we wait for symptoms and BFPs...where are you guys from?
I am from South Africa, born and raised here. Have traveled a bit to Europe and Thailand and Kenya, would love to travel more someday..but working two jobs and studying is a bit hectic right now.

Thank you ladies! Im still in a bit of shock! Can't wait to tell my hubby!!! Sending a bunch of to all of you!!!

Im from the USA. Live in Virginia. :)

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo