Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part 7

View Full Post

This forum is for anyone using Clomid. We are a great bunch of ladies on here so feel free to share you TTC story!

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

329 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 329 Replies | Last Page

Pink: thanks for ur input! I am taking a progestrone supplement though so my numbers would be way out of wack. I think I may be just nervous that it will come back neg. If I was pregnant though would it have to come back hcg higher than 5 even this early? 7dpo ?

11 years ago

Kmison- Hmm, I'm not sure about a beta done that early but I can say for sure that your odds of testing positive on an HPT at 9dpo are pretty slim. So you are definitely not out yet. If your doc is offering to give you a beta I say go for it, you never know what the results may suggest. I'm sorry that you're feeling down, I'm sending a big cyber hug your way. It's so hard to see other with tiny babies when you've been trying for your own for so long. The way I see it is we all take our turns having great things happen. One day you will be pregnant and someone else may look at your growing belly and feel how you feel now. The great thing that I can take from all of this is that we will all be amazing shoulders to lean on someday when someone we know has to go through this. Moreover, we will know to be sensitive to others trying to concieve when we are pregnant. I think that makes us pretty darn awesome ladies:)

User Image 5 rounds of Clomid (1 chemical) 2 rounds of Femara + IUI (1 chemical) 4 rounds of Femara, Clomid, Menopur+IUI (all BFN) 1 IVF in January=

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks hopefulll! Those words are full of so much hope! I want to believe every bit of it but sometimes that scary thought of what if crosses my nid and I hate it. I am trying to tell myself I must keep living my life and try to be happy with where im at now!
Let me ask u or anyone this question...
If results are neg tmrw on beta does that mean I am out this cycle?
Next round of clomid should I ask dr to do it days 3-7 instead of 5-9?

11 years ago

Allison, I hope that you are able to get some progesterone and that it helps with a sticky baby!

kmison, if you do the beta that early, just keep in mind that if it is positive that it may be very low, and if it is negative that it may just be too early.

Mrs.Flasche, good to see you.

pink, go catch that egg!!

wanna, good luck!

Amanda, of course you were right and I bought a couple more tests. I really wanted to see if it was going to be more faint or negative. I'd prepared myself to see both. Instead it looks almost exactly the same as it has for the last few tests. Not darker for sure, but I can't say it's any lighter. So, I still don't know what my numbers are going to be from today's beta. Here are the last three tests I've done. The top is 18dpiui, the middle is 20dpiui and the bottom is today at 21dpiui.

User Image

I'm still spotting a very little bit, but not nearly as much as I was and it's not bright red anymore, so I truly have no clue what is going on with my little bean. I probably won't get my results until tomorrow.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

I had my first IUI today after meds - letrozole,follistim, and ovidrel. DH sperm was 40 million after wash. Doctor said my progesterone was "in the sweet spot" at 2. Still not sure what good numbers are but doctor said everything looks great! We are excited, we test on 11/15/2012! Praying for our BFP.......

New here, looking forward to getting to know others!

11 years ago

Iwannabeamommy- That's so hard! I really, really hope it's your turn next! It's hard when those around us keep getting pregnant, making us feel like we are left in the dust.

Pink- YAY for smiley face!!! Those are some of the happiest moments! GL! I had an HSG after three rounds of unsuccessful Clomid. It can be painful for some (depends on the person, like hopefulll said) but so worth it anyway! It can tell you a lot of good information. Also, sometimes if there is some gunk blocking tubes, the test itself can flush it out a bit. Definitely ask your doctor about getting one.

hopefulll, that is so great! What a fantastic thing for you to do for your community. I attempted to copy you and put an ad out, too, but no one responded. So you are lucky!! Good luck! It'll be so nice having an in person group to talk to, and also share info about local doctors and stuff.

kmison- *hugs*! So hard when those would-have-been milestone dates come around. Good luck with the beta draw! I really like hopefulll's advice about it. I think if it's neg at 9DPO you are not out for sure. Sometimes the egg doesn't even implant until later than that.

lisserb- the tests look great to me! Still keeping fingers crossed.

I talked with my doc today and she set me up to have a blood test to check progesterone next cycle at CD 21 if I'm not pregnant. I hope this is the answer! If the progesterone looks good, she referred me to a fertility clinic to start getting the big, scary, expensive tests done. Yuck. But she also said no more Clomid for me unless progesterone looks low.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

deall07 good luck testing soon! I hope the IUI works. And welcome!

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago

Melissa- Those tests look pretty darn good to me considering how many days apart they are. Surely if the little bean was doing something it shouldn't the tests would gradually get lighter but they definitely are not. I think tomorrows number will say it all. If it's even a tiny bit higher it has to be a good thing I would think and hope. I will be sitting on the edge of my seat till tomorrow and saying prayer for your good news until then!

deal- Sounds like you are a great candidate for IUI. I'm going through it myself and the post wash number aren't nearly as great so woohoo for your DH's swimmers:D Tell us a bit about yourself and your journey to IUI.

11 years ago • Post starter

Lisserb,
I do think it is getting darker. Denitely hoping for the best.

Kmison, I've had positives at 9dpo, but I don't think that you are out if your blood isn't positive.

As for me, I'm on AF. I'm going to My RE tomorow and I think we are going to try injectables since the clomid thinned my lining. I'm worried about the cost, I'm worried about high order multiples, but most of all I'm worried where I'll be if this doesn't work me. I'm thinking about talking to my dr about something for the depression/anxiety I'm dealing with. I don't want to be on meds... But I think I may need something. I take hpts, so I would stop meds if any tests come out positive.

Would love your thoughts.

Also, hope you guys don't mind if I hang with you on this forum even though I'm not using clomid

11 years ago

Pink- I just got my :) OPK too! I got a positive 2 days in a row- yesterday and today (CD16 and 17). Here's hoping it's our month! And everyone else's too. I'm with you on the HSG thing- I wonder if I should get it done just so I know exactly what I'm dealing with! I feel the same about my husband getting SA... we haven't done that yet either.

Oh well... hopefully clomid is all we need!

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo