Posts by Hellen1971

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

OMG!

After feeling strange and a faint cassette test, 12 hours later followed by a darker line I couldn't help myse ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Crying my way into 2013

Round 18 isn' t the one either. After contineous high temps and lots of signs and even a Faint line on my hpt, ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

13 DPO, lots of symptoms & cramping, yet BFN's

Well, the title says it all: my temps are still up, since 11 DPO I have pretty painful cramping (on and off, t ...

2 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

What's happening???

My recent cycle seemed to be anovulatory, yet I got AF right on time. Yet no BFP OPK (twice a result that was ...

1 Comment      

Latest 11 years ago

Question

Cycle after seemingly anovulatory one

My recent cycle seemed to be anovulatory, yet I got AF right on time. Yet no BFP OPK (twice a result that was ...

5 Answers      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

Needing some positivity

In short: * 13th month of TTC #2 (daughter of 3) * DH has low sex drive and only wants to try till his 45t ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

I'm out!

I'm sure I am. Yesterday evening the AF cramps started, today my temperature dropped and cramps continue. Too ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Again...

10 DPO, maybe 9. I've been stupid enough to test, yet again. And again I'm gazing at a stark white test. Tippi ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

No more pages